Why Choose URETEK for Residential Foundation Repair?
- Specifically, Trained and Accredited Supervisors & Technicians – URETEK supervisors and technicians have screened employees and are thoroughly trained to perform URETEK projects correctly and efficiently.
- Proven Process – URETEK-affiliated companies use the most advanced equipment and materials in the industry. Self-contained mobile units are designed to maximize performance and keep the consistency of our patented polymer.
- Supervisors on Site – Our URETEK supervisors have over 18 years of experience with structural polymer… Simply put – We know our stuff.
- If exterior perimeter settlement – has occurred URETEK will expertly install pressed piers to correct the settlement that has occurred and stabilize the area to eliminate the chances of future settlement where the pressed piers are installed.
- Track Record – Collectively, we have completed nearly 3,000 successful projects spanning nearly two decades. Nationwide, URETEK’s product has been used for over 90,000 successful projects.
- Warranties – Upon completion of your project, you will be presented with an industry-leading written warranty.
- Insurance – We carry all necessary insurance to perform URETEK concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.
Exterior Piering Service
Why Use URETEK?
This advanced system consists of pre-cast concrete piles hydraulically pressed into the ground until absolute refusal. The pressure on each piling is enough to support up to five times the structure’s weight. Where traditional systems might stop at a pre-determined depth of 6 to 8 feet, our method allows us to go into the ground as needed to do the job right.
The system is tested and approved by engineers. And has been re-approved by the thousands of satisfied homeowners whose foundations were corrected by this method.
We carry General Liability Insurance on every job. Texas Workers Comp Insurance covers our employees. Additional Reasons Why You Should Choose URETEK?
- We accept Visa/MC/Discover
- Our References
- Professional Assessments
- Quick, clean, effective foundation repair service to lift, realign, and stabilize sagging interior foundations. Utilizing the URETEK Method on residential repairs typically takes one day to complete our project without having to move furniture or rip out flooring.
- We have a GREAT reputation; ask your neighbors
- Locally owned and operated for over 18 years
- Honest evaluations from honest salespersons
- A+ rated, BBB Accredited Business
- Best piling system on the market
- Because we stand behind our Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Extra care is taken to preserve landscaping
- Most repairs are completed in 1-3 days
“Permanent repair, proven with thousands of homeowners”
The Exterior Piering Process
URETEK FOUNDATION REPAIRS – Many home foundation have exterior load bearing beam settlement issues requiring correction. Uretek ICR South Texas uses the pressed pile system of foundation repair to correct and level exterior foundation beams. We space our pressed pilings on 6′ centers to achieve the maximum amount of support necessary to carry the load of the weighted structure, once the load bearing beam is lifted. The engineer that designed this system feels that this 6′ spacing distributes the weight more evenly and provides a better long-term solution.
TO INSTALL EXTERIOR PILINGS – Our professional Uretek crew will mark off the location of each proposed piling. The plants are removed from the immediate area and out of the way. A sheet of plywood is also placed near the hole to be dug and any soil excavated from the hole is placed on the plywood sheet. After the area adjacent to the exterior grade beam is cleared, a hole is dug approximately 3′ x 3′ wide to gain clearance under the beam, and 4′ deep to allow placement of the hydraulic jack used to force the concrete sections into the ground. The piling segments are 12′′ long and 6′′ in diameter and made of 7000 psi concrete. They are placed one on top of the other and forced down into the ground until they meet the point of refusal. Once the pilings cannot be driven any further, a gauge on the jack determines how many pounds per square inch is being applied to the pilings, and if that measurement is sufficient, the piling drive is complete.
Worth the watch: URETEK ICR Residential Services Video
The URETEK Method is Non-Intrusive:
- No large crews, loud noises, or heavy equipment required
- Dime-sized (5/8″ Inch) injection holes
- Small amounts of debris is cleaned up immediately
- After injection, holes are grouted and sealed